What type of consultative support do the Translational Technologies and Resources (TTR) navigators offer?
No question or request for advice is too complex or too simple for the GHUCCTS TTR navigators. The main goal of this team is to help advance your research through the efficient use of the TTR services. The navigators have the required expertise and training to guide you in many ways:
- enhance your knowledge of the translational technologies available through the GHUCCTS.
- help you decide the best experimental approach to answer a scientific question.
- help you identify the ideal shared resource to perform a specific assay, provide tools to analyze acquired data, evaluate clinical parameters, etc.
- put you in contact with the people who can best advise you in a specific core lab.
- advise you in the implementation and execution of experimental protocols.
- introduce you to researchers who have experience dealing with a specific shared resource or with a specific assay.